The CDC has been designated executing entity of component II: Patient Financing, of the project concluded between the World Bank and the Tunisian State on May 22, 2014 for the financing of the SME.
Object of the Line
Financing the restructuring and / or development of Tunisian SMEs. 10% of the loan funds are dedicated to the refinancing of pre-existing loans.
Vehicle and implementation
The funds are allocated in the form of long-term SME Convertible Bond (OCA) to projects structured by Venture Capital Companies (SCR).
- Have raised at least 5 MTD of private capital,
- The funds released from the SCR must be invested for at least 30%,
- Having a stable balance, the SCR is not under administration,
- Preference is given to SCR members of ATIC.
- The SME is not under administration,
- The SME has a total of indebtedness with the regulated financial institutions not exceeding 7 MTD,
- The SME is classified in the healthy category financially by the BCT in the last 12 months.
- Financial conditions
- Rate applied: a variable rate equal to TMM + 1.75% minimum
- Implementation commission: 1% of the amount of financing
- Duration: up to 10 years with 5 years of grace
- Maximum ticket: 2.5 MTD
- Amen Capital
- Alternative Capital Partners
- Biat Capital Risk
- Univers Invest Sicar
- Amen Bank
- Cdc Management
- ATD sicar